Eberbach’s E6430 High Capacity Refrigerated CO2 Incubator Shaking System utilizes integrated, independently controlled shaking or vortexing platforms with programmable speed settings. The E6430 has a stainless-steel environmental chamber with programmable temperature and CO2 control as well as monitor humidity through the 12" HMI touch screen panel. Ethernet and USB ports allow for access to data logs on the HMI and internal UPS systems can be added for safeguard against power interruptions. This incubator can be customized with grow lights, internal cameras, glass front door, high temp version, and additional sensors; contact Eberbach for more information.
- Width: 54” +/-0.5”
- Depth: 35.5” +/-0.5”
- Height: 76” +/-1.”
- Unloaded (estimated): 1100lb +/-20lb
- Fully loaded (estimated): 1200lb +/-20lb
- Approximately 91.5 PSF fully loaded
- Temperature-controlled enclosure size:
Incubator base allows for use of forklift or pallet jack, access from front and side
Door Options utilizes a latching system to ensure tight seal.
- Standard unit comes with solid insulated door with CO2 sample port
- Optional door heater
- Optional standard glass door
- Optional Blackout glass available (blocks 99% visible light and UV light)
- Incubator has three (3) integrated independently controlled shaker systems:
- Shaker stroke: 25mm +/-1mm
- Shaker speed: programmable, set to 30-320 RPM, set speed will be +/-2%
*speeds over 320 RPM are not recommended without specifically engineered tops
Max Capacity: Up to 65lb load capacity per shaker unit
- Humidity Monitoring
- Monitors 1% increments from 0-85% (+/- 5%)
- Humidity Monitoring Control optional
- CO2 Control:
- Measurement range
- 0 to 20% CO2
- ¼” hose barb for C02 inlet located on back of the machine
- Operating pressure of 15 +/-5 PSI
- Max pressure cannot exceed 125 PSI
- Heating and cooling for 0.1°C increments from 15-45°C (+/-0.3°C) @ 20°C ambient temperature
- 100-120V, 60 Hz, 10A, 1-Phase
- 115V Power Cord (NEMA 5-20P)
- 208V, 230V 3-phase units available
- Estimated Cost of Use
- Incubator draws an estimated 960W max during operation.
- Estimated at $120 monthly power cost. ($0.17 / kWh power rate)
- Ethernet Port for accessing ProfiNet system for network integration and remote diagnostics service
- USB Port for accessing Data Logs on HMI
- Washdown 12” HMI panel for machine control
- Internal UPS System:
- UPS system (backup battery) keeps HMI touch screen powered for 5 minutes.
- HMI will resume all functions once power is restored or the generator is activated.
- HMI will log the date and time of each power outage.
- Remote diagnostic and system updates
- Wipe exposed surfaces of machine with isopropyl alcohol twice per month or as needed.
- Keep touch screen free from dirt/debris.
- Ensure Cord Jacketing is not frayed or broken.
- Clean Fan Filters located on control cabinet by rinsing with water and airdrying as needed.
Power Options Available:
115V, 208V, 230V, 460V, 480V, 50Hz, 60Hz, 3 Phase or Single Phase Available